Monday, March 5, 2012

Food Matters.

A few weeks ago, a friend posted this article on facebook about a holistic approach to healing cancer from the documentary, Food Matters. The article really resonated with me, mainly because I'm taking a nearly identical approach at An Oasis of Healing.

According to the article:

"A comprehensive approach to healing cancer includes at least the following eight factors:
      1. Proper nutrition and clean water
      2. Detoxification
      3. Immune building
      4. Oxygen therapy
      5. Natural chemotherapies
      6. Lifestyle changes: adequate sleep, sunlight & exercise
      7. A positive attitude
      8. Spiritual cleansing"

I definitely encourage anyone to read the article that is looking to learn and better understand the approach I am taking with my own life. And if anyone is interested in learning more about the documentary, here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment