Monday, October 1, 2012

Waiting and Worrying

I'm not sure I can top today's post from The Hubby as he perfectly sums up what we're going through with such eloquence, but I think it's important to voice my thoughts as well.

This fucking sucks.

Here I am a year later and still waiting to see if I have cancer. This whole year has been one long waiting game.

And not just waiting, but worrying.

Waiting and worrying.

This is not to say that I don't thoroughly enjoy my life in the middle of all this waiting and worrying. I do. But underneath every thought, word, and action is "do I still have cancer?"

This constant thought gets really fucking old.

But tomorrow, I get my PET scan, which means by Wednesday, the waiting will be over.

And hopefully, for fuck's sake, the worrying too.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment