Wednesday, April 4, 2012

L-I-V-I-N

Today is my 29th birthday.

Exactly 4 months ago, I was supposed to start my conventional chemotherapy treatment. I would receive 8 doses of the drugs and end my last chemo treatment today, on my birthday.

Poetic, huh?

As we all know, I didn't go the conventional route.

In half the time and a tenth of the drugs, I had a clean scan.

Now that's a reason to celebrate.

So today, instead of being hooked up to IVs and feeling sick, I'm going to go out and shoot some guns, get a massage with The Hubby, and celebrate life.

Today, I'm living.

Or as Matthew McConaughey says - L-I-V-I-N.

(Don't worry Momma Bear, I'm not gonna celebrate by banging chicks and smoking pot)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Dana....a GREAT year for MUCH celebration!

    ReplyDelete